The Clinic on Demand is a membership-based offering where entrepreneurs can join our community throughout the year to gain access to The Clinic’s Member Portal that includes resources to help move their innovations forward on their own timeline. The Clinic on Demand is ideal for those who are self-motivated and prefer more flexible scheduling to access resources on an as-needed basis. The Clinic on Demand membership is available free of charge to the McMaster community, simply request access below.
Information Box Group
The Clinic's Member Portal
An online platform for those connected to The Clinic to access curated resources, a Roadmap with questions to consider in the iterative process of validating innovation desirability, feasibility, & viability, a calendar of upcoming events, and discussion channels for connecting with other innovators.
Invitations to Events
Members receive special invitations to events hosted by The Clinic for networking and opportunities to hear from entrepreneurs, as well as use of the Collision Space.
- Identify opportunities for new value creation
- Conduct a market landscape assessment
- Design a solution and articulate a value proposition
- Identify and protect intellectual property
- Address regulatory requirements
- Develop a team and network
- Acquire necessary funding and resources
- Develop and adapt a business strategy
- Develop and sell key messages for various audiences
- Downloadable templates
- Share ideas with your community
- Reimbursement for health technology
- Finding your champions
- Exit strategies
- Sales and marketing